THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family.

Go down 
+12
PV65
ribosome
Pipou
Jeff
ropingk
T-40
Alvaro Martín Gómez A.
Scottpro1969
el duderino
KCR
Frank N. Peavey
delorean
16 posters
AuthorMessage
delorean

Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family.   Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:14 am

Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family. 2

Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family. 3

Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family. 4

Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family. 5

Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family. 1

Hi!
Back to top Go down
Frank N. Peavey

Frank N. Peavey

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family.   Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:49 am

Awesome shots of an awesome collection!!
Back to top Go down
KCR

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family.   Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 5:29 pm

Glad to see you joined us over here, too, delorean!

Looks like you need another trussrod cover.
Back to top Go down
el duderino

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family.   Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:32 pm

All I can say is holy crap! Shocked

That's a nice collection.
Back to top Go down
Scottpro1969

Scottpro1969

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family.   Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:39 pm

Holy schneikies, what an entrance!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ussmaps
Alvaro Martín Gómez A.

Alvaro Martín Gómez A.

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family.   Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 9:32 pm

Welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/alvabass67/Alvabass.html
T-40
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family.   Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:38 pm

awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome and awesome!
Back to top Go down
https://peaveyt40.forumotion.com
ropingk

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family.   Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 12:42 pm

That is pretty impressive way to go
Back to top Go down
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family.   Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 6:10 am

Those are all gorgeous Delorean!
Is that one a burgundy or is it the sunfire red?

They all look really sweet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pipou

Pipou

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family.   Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 11:20 am

Oh my god !! Great collection ... affraid Wink
Back to top Go down
ribosome

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family.   Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family. I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:40 pm

okay, wow. very jealous. can you give us more details about the individual instruments?
Back to top Go down
PV65

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family.   Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:56 pm

Hi, I am also new to this forum.......I recently acquired a 1981 T-40, with a white body-Maple finger board!, very stunning!......will post pics soon!
Back to top Go down
g.man

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family.   Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:28 pm

hi. just my first look at this forum. love what i see. these are great looking basses. can't say i have a lot of t-40's but i have a few others also. when i get free time i'll try a pic or two. but, i do love the peaveys. i've played with fender jazz and rick 4001 as well as hofner and other brands over the years but i think my peavey is at the head of the class for sound. the neck has a better feel and aside from the weight when i pick it up it feels good strapped on. now that i see your collection i'll go looking for some other colours. i like your white one.
Back to top Go down
ajish4

ajish4

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family.   Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:06 am

Wow....& WELCOME!

That is EROTIC! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Bigbzbass

Bigbzbass

PostSubject: Beware Jealousy Among Instruments!!   Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:23 pm

I know bass guitars are inanimate objects to some. However, when I play one bass more than the other I feel badly as if my other bass gets jealous or something.
Same goes with my bikes. If I ride my Harley more than my Suzuki, I feel like my Suzuki will lock up on me on purpose or something because I ignore it.
I’m not sure if that is normal. Then again, I don’t often fit in that category anyway.
So how is it you can stand to have so many lovely specimens and treat them all with equal quality time??
Back to top Go down
Scottpro1969

Scottpro1969

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family.   Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:33 pm

First of all, welcome to the forum Bigbzbass!!

I hear what you're saying. I got to a point where I had 8 basses and 4 guitars and really only played a couple on a regular basis. So, I've been selling stuff.

Great avatar by the way!! Makes me thirsty right about now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ussmaps
Frank N. Peavey

Frank N. Peavey

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family.   Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:22 am

Yep, welcome to the show!

And no, you aren't alone. I feel the same way. I just know that some of my guitars are very jealous of the ones I play the most.
Back to top Go down
ajish4

ajish4

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family.   Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:02 am

Scottpro1969 wrote:
First of all, welcome to the forum Bigbzbass!!

I hear what you're saying. I got to a point where I had 8 basses and 4 guitars and really only played a couple on a regular basis. So, I've been selling stuff.

Great avatar by the way!! Makes me thirsty right about now Very Happy

Um, I plead the 5th......I lost count.

BUT I am looking for ANOTHER DYNA! No
Back to top Go down
cushymac

cushymac

PostSubject: That is just plain greedy!   Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:55 am

What is it about these basses that make us love them so much? It isn't massively better than most but there is something about it that makes us completely nuts for them. I love my T-40, it is right for me and I cannot bring myself to play anything else. I bought it as a spare in case my Cort broke and I am ruined - I cannot play the Cort at all now and must sell it. I am looking for a backup for the T-40 but there is nothing that I play that even comes close. I might have to get another T-40 but they have totally dried up in the UK now.

Cushymac
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family.   Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm new! Here are some pics of the family.
Page 1 of 1