THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

T-40 "Guts" pictures/Improved wiring Diagrams?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnnyThreat

JohnnyThreat

T-40 "Guts" pictures/Improved wiring Diagrams? Empty
PostSubject: T-40 "Guts" pictures/Improved wiring Diagrams?   T-40 "Guts" pictures/Improved wiring Diagrams? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 6:43 pm

Does anyone have a different t-40 wiring diagram, or a quality picture of a loaded t-40 pickguard with "clean" wiring? I have a PDF of the Peavey manual and wiring diagram that came out back in the day, but I'm not a big fan. I really like the Duncan style wiring diagrams, they're clean, color-coded, and very easy to digest. The old Peavey diagram is very muddled, and cumbersome. I ask because I plan to finally resurrect my t-40, and return it to stock wiring. Whomever had it before me putzed around with the wiring, adding 2 additional capacitors, and a bunch of other nonsense. And the jokers at music-go-round broke the original phase switch, and charged me 30 bucks for their "services." Plus my bridge pickup is shot, which was common with the blade style ones. I have a toaster for the bridge, and am finally ready to take on this project. I just would prefer a better diagram. So I turn to the good people of the T-40 forum for some sage wisdom! Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Frank N. Peavey

Frank N. Peavey

T-40 "Guts" pictures/Improved wiring Diagrams? Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-40 "Guts" pictures/Improved wiring Diagrams?   T-40 "Guts" pictures/Improved wiring Diagrams? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:29 am

I'll send you my email address in a PM. Reply back to me and I'll get you a copy of the diagram that Chip sent me a couple years ago.
Back to top Go down

T-40 "Guts" pictures/Improved wiring Diagrams?
Page 1 of 1