THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For Sale! '78 Nat. Sunburst T40 Fender Musicmaster Tube Amp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sanfordandhon

For Sale! '78 Nat. Sunburst T40 Fender Musicmaster Tube Amp Empty
PostSubject: For Sale! '78 Nat. Sunburst T40 Fender Musicmaster Tube Amp   For Sale! '78 Nat. Sunburst T40 Fender Musicmaster Tube Amp I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:05 pm

Hey guys,

The T-40 Sold for $250 10 hours after I listed it. the Amp is still available...

I wish I had known this forum existed for the previous 12 years that I've owned my T-40, instead of finding it the day I decide to sell it..lol

Anyways I figured there was no better place to let it be known that the old girl is up for sale.

SOLD! ! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110575507529&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT SOLD!!

Straighten me out on anything I mis-described!

I'd love for one of you guys to get it instead of some kid looking for his first bass to bang on and promptly destroy.

I'm also selling the Fender Musicmaster Bass Tube Amp that I think was originally purchased with it back in '78. I acquired them as a set back in '99.

Here's the link for the amp.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110575498373&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

If anyone is interested in making me an offer for both and want to bypass eBay entirely , let me know before someone else bids on them! It'd be great to see them stay together for another 32 years!

Thanks,

Chris

Back to top Go down

For Sale! '78 Nat. Sunburst T40 Fender Musicmaster Tube Amp
Page 1 of 1