THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

T-40 Case Rebuild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kc7mzj

T-40 Case Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: T-40 Case Rebuild   T-40 Case Rebuild I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:18 am

The case that I got with my T-40 has a really nice interior but a split in the case adjacent to the toggle to the right of the handle - it has sprung quite a bit and is near impossible to close. I just picked up another case which has a good exterior but the interior is badly mauled. Any commentary on how the interior is fastened to to the case - If I can switch the parts relatively easily it would be nice.
Thanks to the forum as always

Scott in Seattle
Back to top Go down
Frank N. Peavey

Frank N. Peavey

T-40 Case Rebuild Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-40 Case Rebuild   T-40 Case Rebuild I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:24 am

kc7mzj wrote:
The case that I got with my T-40 has a really nice interior but a split in the case adjacent to the toggle to the right of the handle - it has sprung quite a bit and is near impossible to close. I just picked up another case which has a good exterior but the interior is badly mauled. Any commentary on how the interior is fastened to to the case - If I can switch the parts relatively easily it would be nice.
Thanks to the forum as always

Scott in Seattle

I'm guessing you've scored an earlier case that has the actual lining in it. I don't know for sure, but I'd guess the lining is set in with some type of glue. If you have the case with the foam in it you would be best suited to find a local or internet source for replacement foam.
Back to top Go down

T-40 Case Rebuild
Page 1 of 1