THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTB T40 CASE/...and what is the best Gig Bag?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frank N. Peavey

Frank N. Peavey

WTB T40 CASE/...and what is the best Gig Bag?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB T40 CASE/...and what is the best Gig Bag?    WTB T40 CASE/...and what is the best Gig Bag?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:36 am

I don't know of any bags that fit the T-40, but I've heard one of the Coffin cases does fit. Maybe they have a bag that fits as well.

Keep bugging the folks at your local pawn shops. I've found two T-40 cases at shops for less than $50 each, T-60 cases for about the same and three T-15 cases for $20 or less.
Back to top Go down
cscrawford71

WTB T40 CASE/...and what is the best Gig Bag?  Empty
PostSubject: WTB T40 CASE/...and what is the best Gig Bag?    WTB T40 CASE/...and what is the best Gig Bag?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:47 pm

I just picked up my 1st T40 and it is CLEAN. It's being professionally setup, but I did not get a case and want to protect my new baby. I'm looking for a case in good shape (foam isn't smashed, melted/goo'ed out etc.) if anyone has one. I live in Phoenix, AZ 85020

Also, what are some quality Gig Bag choices for this bass? it is wider, a little long than many and my Guitar Center has few and poor choices. I'm looking for a higher quality gig bag. Any recommendations?

Thanks,
Chris in Phoenix
Back to top Go down

WTB T40 CASE/...and what is the best Gig Bag?
Page 1 of 1