THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A few T40 parts needed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
afireinside7444

A few T40 parts needed Empty
PostSubject: A few T40 parts needed   A few T40 parts needed I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:40 am

Ok so I am going to pick up the other t40 I saw! I searched and found the info on the needed switches.

But where can I get a truss wrench, truss cover (2 of them) and knobs? Do any aftermarket knobs fit well Id like this to be different then stock thanks

Matt
Back to top Go down
afireinside7444

PostSubject: Re: A few T40 parts needed   A few T40 parts needed I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:48 am

Ohhhhhh annnnnd I need a gear and machine screw for 1 tuner are they available??? the rest of the tuner is their
Back to top Go down
Frank N. Peavey

Frank N. Peavey

PostSubject: Re: A few T40 parts needed   A few T40 parts needed I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:28 am

Rene has truss rod covers available on his site. He usually has knobs too. I'm using my phone so I don't have access to my bookmarks on the home computer. I'm sure I have posted his web site on here somewhere.

For non-stock knobs you should be able to use any that have the screw to hold them on the pot shaft.

I believe a Gibson truss rod tool will work. I've never adjusted mine. Always leave that the the pros.
Back to top Go down
Scottpro1969

Scottpro1969

PostSubject: Re: A few T40 parts needed   A few T40 parts needed I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:29 pm

I have 2 truss rod covers and a full set of knobs, though he said he doesn't want stock knobs for this. Either way let me know if interested.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ussmaps
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few T40 parts needed   A few T40 parts needed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few T40 parts needed
Page 1 of 1