THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTB: Case Parts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frank N. Peavey

Frank N. Peavey

WTB: Case Parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB: Case Parts   WTB: Case Parts I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 9:51 pm

I dream of opening the case on a pawn shop guitar and discovering original case candy like that. I usually end up with old strings and spiders.
Back to top Go down
el duderino

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Case Parts   WTB: Case Parts I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 3:49 pm

PT43 wrote:
Peavey cases with keys seem to be pretty rare. Rarer than a used guitar that still has it's whammy bar.

Indeed. I only happen to have one because the T-40 that I rescued from the pawn shop still had all of its case candy: the key and the allen wrench for the neck tilt adjustment.
Back to top Go down
Frank N. Peavey

Frank N. Peavey

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Case Parts   WTB: Case Parts I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 9:51 pm

Peavey cases with keys seem to be pretty rare. Rarer than a used guitar that still has it's whammy bar.
Back to top Go down
wanderlusterer

wanderlusterer

PostSubject: WTB: Case Parts   WTB: Case Parts I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 1:01 pm

Hello anyone reading this! I have two cases that are the black oblong/rectangular cases and was wondering if anyone knew where to get some parts for them? More specifically, I'm looking for the keys to lock the cases and the inside rods that hold one half of the case up. Thanks!

Mark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Case Parts   WTB: Case Parts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB: Case Parts
Page 1 of 1