THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rosewood neck

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
countshock

rosewood neck Empty
PostSubject: rosewood neck   rosewood neck I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:35 am

Hi guys, my T-40 is natural finish body, but rosewood fretboard. All the other natural ones i see have the maple fretboard, is this rare or something?
Back to top Go down
Frank N. Peavey

Frank N. Peavey

rosewood neck Empty
PostSubject: Re: rosewood neck   rosewood neck I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:10 pm

In my research I have noticed far less rosewood fingerboards on natural bodies than any of the colored bodies. I'd give "rare" a thumbs up.

Got any pics? We love pics.
Back to top Go down
princeplanet

rosewood neck Empty
PostSubject: Re: rosewood neck   rosewood neck I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 2:15 pm

I agree Tony, the Rosewood/Natural combination is not at all common. A very nice combination IMHO.
Back to top Go down
freeridstylee

freeridstylee

rosewood neck Empty
PostSubject: Re: rosewood neck   rosewood neck I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 2:43 pm

PICS!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
countshock

rosewood neck Empty
PostSubject: Re: rosewood neck   rosewood neck I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 3:14 pm

Thanks again, what great source of info all of you are. I get some pics up soon, it's certainly a project bass, I'm trying to see if i can get the neck straightened out, and I have a funny feeling it needs some wiring work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rosewood neck Empty
PostSubject: Re: rosewood neck   rosewood neck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rosewood neck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM :: T-40 DISCUSSION :: PEAVEY T-40 DISCUSSION-
Jump to: