THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Found a T-40 for sale, poor condition, not sure what to pay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tr33m4n

Found a T-40 for sale, poor condition, not sure what to pay  Empty
PostSubject: Found a T-40 for sale, poor condition, not sure what to pay    Found a T-40 for sale, poor condition, not sure what to pay  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:55 am

Hello there,

I'm still searching for my first T-40 and found one for sale in the UK, however the pictures show quite a lot of dings on the neck and pitting on the p/up's and bridge... Also has no case... What sort of price would you guys pay for one in this condition?

Cheers

imgur.com/a/tlocE

PS: The forum image upload thing wasn't working for me, hence imgur
Back to top Go down
marijn c

Found a T-40 for sale, poor condition, not sure what to pay  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found a T-40 for sale, poor condition, not sure what to pay    Found a T-40 for sale, poor condition, not sure what to pay  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:02 am

To be honest, that bass doesn't look too bad. One of my T40's has a worse (aestetical) neck condition, but nevertheless plays and sounds awesome! (I spent 200 euros on that one, but I consider its value way higher... 350 euros would sound fair to me, count 400 if the ohsc is included)
Remember this bass has been on the road for over 30 years, so I wouldn't worry about thise dings. Not sure at what price this bass would be selling, though.
Back to top Go down

Found a T-40 for sale, poor condition, not sure what to pay
Page 1 of 1