THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone using distortion/fuzz with their baby?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fullybakedbear

Anyone using distortion/fuzz with their baby? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone using distortion/fuzz with their baby?   Anyone using distortion/fuzz with their baby? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:00 pm

I really like some of the new pedals out there. What pedals are people using with theirs? I picked up an interim substitute for my eventual soundblox multiwave... a dirt cheap digitech B80... low end yes but worth the 40 bucks and experiment time. I've previously had no reall success coaxing a decent sound out of my Vintage Rat.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyThreat

JohnnyThreat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone using distortion/fuzz with their baby?   Anyone using distortion/fuzz with their baby? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:46 am

I bet that a big muff pi with a t-40 would be a doom metal machine. Super fuzzy with tons of low end...
Back to top Go down
thepathunderfoot

thepathunderfoot

PostSubject: Re: Anyone using distortion/fuzz with their baby?   Anyone using distortion/fuzz with their baby? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:01 pm

Hi, I'm new.

Fulltone OCD
Ehx In line boost
Big muff
EBS octave
Through a svt 4-pro
Peavey 212 118 (i forget which model)
O and I'm banging on a t-45 with 115-50 boomers

All kinds of war. All kinds of crush.
All i need is another matching cab and a peavey classic 400 and i might get Peavey45 tattooed on my knuckles.
Back to top Go down
KillerCheeseWedge

KillerCheeseWedge

PostSubject: Re: Anyone using distortion/fuzz with their baby?   Anyone using distortion/fuzz with their baby? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:30 am

JohnnyThreat wrote:
I bet that a big muff pi with a t-40 would be a doom metal machine. Super fuzzy with tons of low end...

The Bass Big Muff Pi is a damned beast and I love it! I also grabbed a Bassballs pedal for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone using distortion/fuzz with their baby?   Anyone using distortion/fuzz with their baby? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone using distortion/fuzz with their baby?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM :: T-40 DISCUSSION :: PEAVEY T-40 DISCUSSION-
Jump to: