THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEED A CASE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frank N. Peavey

Frank N. Peavey

NEED A CASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED A CASE   NEED A CASE I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:33 am

I know the feeling. If I actually played my T-40 I might not have left that Fury or the Patriot in the shops I found them in. I just can't see getting any more basses when I don't play the one I have.
Back to top Go down
williambobilliam

NEED A CASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED A CASE   NEED A CASE I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:02 am

almost kinda makes me wish i wanted a fury....... or could lay down 200 bucks right now. hahaha.

i appreciate you keep an eye out though. no luck yet.
Back to top Go down
Frank N. Peavey

Frank N. Peavey

NEED A CASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED A CASE   NEED A CASE I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:23 am

I hit my favorite locals spots over the past few days and didn't find any T-40 cases. I did find a case for a US made Fury. Heck, the Fury is $149 and an even $200 if you want the case. Too bad my G.A.S. funds are dried up or else I would have picked that up.
Back to top Go down
williambobilliam

NEED A CASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED A CASE   NEED A CASE I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:39 pm

that would be soo awesome!
thanks!
I'll keep on the prowl.
Back to top Go down
Frank N. Peavey

Frank N. Peavey

NEED A CASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED A CASE   NEED A CASE I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:38 am

I'm looking for a T-60 case for a friend on the T-60 Mafia forum. I'll look for a T-40 case as well and let you know if I find another.
Back to top Go down
williambobilliam

NEED A CASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED A CASE   NEED A CASE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:47 pm

dang. yeah, i'll definitely do that. thanks.
Back to top Go down
Frank N. Peavey

Frank N. Peavey

NEED A CASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED A CASE   NEED A CASE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:59 am

Keep an eye on the auction websites and don't forget pawn shops. I walked into a shop a couple years ago and asked if they had any plastic Peavey guitar cases in the back. I walked out with a T-40, T-15 and T-60 case. I paid about $20 for each.
Back to top Go down
williambobilliam

NEED A CASE Empty
PostSubject: NEED A CASE   NEED A CASE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:35 am

I just got my T-40 today and, as expected, I love it. Unfortunately, the guy who sold it to me didn't have the case (which I'll probably never understand why you'd have the bass without its matching case).
Regardless, I have a case that I guess it can fit into temporarily, but I'm not happy with how much it moves around in there.
So needless to say, I'd love to get the hardshell case for it, if anyone's selling or can get their hands on one for me to buy.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NEED A CASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED A CASE   NEED A CASE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEED A CASE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM :: T-40 DISCUSSION :: TRADING POST-
Jump to: