THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tapman

Intro Empty
PostSubject: Intro   Intro I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:38 am

My name is Tapman. I am new here, but not new to the T-40. I traded a friend a set of radial tire for my bass about 25 years ago. Tires are long gone, 4 bands later, Peavey still runs strong. What a workhorse this bass is. Barely needs to be tuned between usage.
Back to top Go down
Frank N. Peavey

Frank N. Peavey

Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro   Intro I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:28 pm

Welcome to the show!

I really love hearing the stories how everybody got their T's. Great story!
Back to top Go down
doughboy

Intro Empty
PostSubject: re: intro   Intro I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:53 am

I first played the T-40 I now own at a local church, I asked the pastor if the church would be interested in selling it since no members of that particular church played bass, he said he didn't think the church would be interested in getting rid of it. About 2 months later, a member of that church showed up at my door with bass in hand, he said that the church wanted me to have it, they wanted someone to get some use out of it.
I had been looking for one of these jewels for years, they are very expensive on ebay (at least way above my budget) so I guess being patient pays off......I would post pics if I knew how....lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro   Intro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM :: T-40 DISCUSSION :: PEAVEY T-40 DISCUSSION-
Jump to: