THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your amp/cab setups?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
habaday

Your amp/cab setups? Empty
PostSubject: Your amp/cab setups?   Your amp/cab setups? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:44 pm

Hi there,
Just got a nice 1978 T-40. Trying to figure out how to make it sound it's best. Previously I had been using a 1982 Fender Bullet Bass and had a Peavey Classic 400 going through a 6X10 Genz Benz cab which sounded great (deep and hi-fi). I can't seem to dial the T-40 in to something I like yet. It seems just a bit flat on the settings where I've come close.

Anybody have luck with solid-state heads? I have a couple solid-state heads and an 1X18 and a 4X10 cab as well.
Back to top Go down
Frank N. Peavey

Frank N. Peavey

Your amp/cab setups? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your amp/cab setups?   Your amp/cab setups? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:30 am

I'm afraid I won't be of much help. I'm just a guitar player that owns a T-40 to plink around on and hopefully learn to play properly one day. I'm using a Peavey Micro Bass amp at the moment. It works for me but I'm sure it won't be of any use to a real bass player.
Back to top Go down

Your amp/cab setups?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM :: T-40 DISCUSSION :: PEAVEY T-40 DISCUSSION-
Jump to: