THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking four a set of T-20 tuners...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Woolfey

Looking four a set of T-20 tuners...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking four a set of T-20 tuners...    Looking four a set of T-20 tuners...  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:49 am

Been awhile... Playing more upright than electrophonic... Anyone know who made the machines for the T-20's??? They seem smaller than Titans... Anyone who has seen the similar Fender tuners on a T-20 knows the Fender ones are freakin HUGE>>> While I have yet to receive an e-mail reply from Grover... I think the titans are closer to the size of the the Fender ones...
Back to top Go down
http://www.louwolf.blogspot.com
Woolfey

PostSubject: Re: Looking four a set of T-20 tuners...    Looking four a set of T-20 tuners...  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:14 am

bounce

I'm in awe!!!
Haven't seen any t-20 tuners not on a bass... Have considered several complete units to buy and trade machines with.. and then discovered variations in t-20 natural finished basses... It's a sickness I tell you... but a great one!!!!! study

Back to top Go down
Woolfey

PostSubject: Looking four a set of T-20 tuners...    Looking four a set of T-20 tuners...  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:11 pm

I like the T-20 tuners looking for a set of four.. A while ago I had this "odd " tuner on my T-20 to replace a Drop D tuner My son had on it... Wish I had never sold it but at the time I didn't know how much smaller the T-20 tuners were than anything I could readily buy... SO as it turns out counting the Four I have on my T-20... I have 5 t-40 tuners... Looking for four T20 tuners...
I will buy them outright or consider a trade for the 5 I have of T-40 tuners...
I suppose If I ever decide to sell this T-40 I have I should keep the originals.. However...
Whatever works.. I have seen two other T-40's with the T-20 style tuners... One was a "parts" guitar that went for more than I scored my rosewood fingerboard Natural body one for... The other was another I missed on the E-Prey..

Anyhow for anyone who is still with me here... Looking for a set of T-20 tuners...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking four a set of T-20 tuners...    Looking four a set of T-20 tuners...  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking four a set of T-20 tuners...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM :: T-40 DISCUSSION :: TRADING POST-
Jump to: