THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hate this plastic nut !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Woolfey

Hate this plastic nut ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate this plastic nut !   Hate this plastic nut ! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:00 am

There is one on the E-Prey now 370432027307 I was high bidder for a while.. I wanted it so I could send it to a buddy who works in a CNC machine shop... Figured he could run it through the Portage inspection thing and make a program to cut exact replacements.. 20 bucks is too rich for my blood for that... I'll pull one of mine when I get some time....
Back to top Go down
http://www.louwolf.blogspot.com
peaveylover

PostSubject: Re: Hate this plastic nut !   Hate this plastic nut ! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:53 pm

Chris In NOLA:
Are you still looking for a metal nut? I may be able to get one for you . Don't know how much, but probably not too bad. You can PM me if you want. LE
Back to top Go down
.Viktor Bassenstein.

.Viktor Bassenstein.

PostSubject: Re: Hate this plastic nut !   Hate this plastic nut ! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:45 am

The plastic nuts SUCK!!!!! Fat switches ditto!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Frank N. Peavey

Frank N. Peavey

PostSubject: Re: Hate this plastic nut !   Hate this plastic nut ! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:53 pm

I like the metal top nut much better too. I know I saw one on eBay a while back, but haven't seen one in quite a while.
Back to top Go down
Chris In NOLA

PostSubject: Hate this plastic nut !   Hate this plastic nut ! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:05 pm

Looking for a metal nut for a T-40...The one i have on the current one is plastic...No Likey :-(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hate this plastic nut !   Hate this plastic nut ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hate this plastic nut !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM :: T-40 DISCUSSION :: TRADING POST-
Jump to: