THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Post...T-60...Apt.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
.Viktor Bassenstein.

.Viktor Bassenstein.

First Post...T-60...Apt. Empty
PostSubject: First Post...T-60...Apt.   First Post...T-60...Apt. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:35 pm

Yo, Ghosts! Wake the **** up around here! Ha.

I jammed out with a couple dudes the other night. Never met them before. We were to jam Sabbath songs. Heavy. He walks in wearing a t-shirt. And the design-

First Post...T-60...Apt. IMG_0754

It was a ****ing T-60 t-shirt! The rehearsal room was dark so the lighting isn't good and it's hard to see. But it was clear as day in real life. On the front of the shirt was a Peavey T-60 with wings and on the back was two smaller T-60's vertical ontop pf one another. He had no idea about the guitars. I told him I had a zillion T-40's and about a hundred or so T-60's.

Anyhow, i thought that was cool and had to take a picture of it. He said he bought the shirt at Target. That's right. Target. So go and get one.

Weird.
Back to top Go down
Frank N. Peavey

Frank N. Peavey

PostSubject: Re: First Post...T-60...Apt.   First Post...T-60...Apt. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:43 am

Hmm... looks like a trip to Target is in my near future. I scored a cool T-60 shirt at K-Mart last fall.
Back to top Go down
Brian Krashpad

PostSubject: Re: First Post...T-60...Apt.   First Post...T-60...Apt. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:32 am

My son has a shirt that is either just like it or very very similar.

Purely coincidental that his mom bought it for him too.
Back to top Go down
chiptodd

chiptodd

PostSubject: Re: First Post...T-60...Apt.   First Post...T-60...Apt. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:24 pm

FYI, they are all different, as that screen-print company does it with a bunch of screens. There are even some with left-hand ones, and the small prints are in different places from shirt to shirt. My two got misplaced during a divorce.
Chip Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
nirvana

PostSubject: Re: First Post...T-60...Apt.   First Post...T-60...Apt. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Celtic plan ban for anti-poppy protesters

Celtic and all the other SPL clubs will wear poppies next weekend

Celtic aim to ban those found responsible for a giant anti-poppy banner displayed at the weekend.
The protest unveiled on Saturday read: "Your deeds would shame all the devils in Hell. Ireland, Iraq, Afghanistan. No bloodstained poppy on our Hoops."
Celtic issued an apology for any offence caused and will launch an investigation aimed at banning the perpetrators from home games.
All 12 SPL clubs will wear poppies on their shirts next weekend.
Scottish Premier League chief executive Neil Doncaster confirmed that the governing body would also investigate the matter.

These incidents do need to be investigated and they are going to be
Scottish Premier League chief executive Neil Doncaster
"It's clearly regrettable that a weekend of so much excitement on the pitch has been dominated by reporting of events off the pitch," said Doncaster in relation to the banner at Celtic Park and crowd trouble during the Edinburgh derby.
"We have invited comments from Celtic, Hibernian and Hearts on the back of the weekend's events and are awaiting the reports of the match delegates."
A section of Celtic fans have long campaigned against the wearing of poppies.
But Doncaster said it was now an established practice in the SPL for all clubs to wear poppies on their shirts on the weekend of Remembrance Sunday.
"We would welcome the fact that Celtic have moved quickly to apologise," he said.
"I would also point out that all 12 of the SPL clubs will be wearing poppies on their shirts next weekend in support of Poppy Scotland for the third year in a row."
Doncaster would not be drawn over whether the banner was a breach of stadium rules forbidding political demonstrations but added: "There have been a number of instances of inappropriate behaviour at games.
"These incidents do need to be investigated and they are going to be."

MY SPORT: DEBATE
Give your reaction to this story
Celtic responded to the controversy by issuing a statement which said: "The actions of this small minority have no place at Celtic Park and, clearly, we apologise for any offence caused."
A spokesman later added: "The club is currently carrying out an investigation into this matter. When it is concluded, it is the club's intention to ban those identified as responsible from Celtic Park.
"Celtic fans have rightly earned a magnificent reputation for their positive behaviour and backing of the club.
"It is extremely disappointing that the actions of a small minority have embarrassed Celtic and tarnished the club in this way."
The charity Poppy Scotland described the banner, displayed during the 9-0 win over Aberdeen, as "disrespectful".

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
E-business directory
baby flash cards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Post...T-60...Apt.   First Post...T-60...Apt. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Post...T-60...Apt.
Page 1 of 1