THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for T40 spares

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frank N. Peavey

Frank N. Peavey

Looking for T40 spares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for T40 spares   Looking for T40 spares I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:42 am

Welcome to the show Tony! Check your email account, I found the email you sent and replied to it before logging in here.
Back to top Go down
tonybuzzcock

Looking for T40 spares Empty
PostSubject: Looking for T40 spares   Looking for T40 spares I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:26 pm

Hi there everyone.
Im on holiday in hawaii and i just bought a 1982 red T40. Its been in someones garage since 1988 (21 years of crud built up everywhere!)

Im doing the rebuild with a vengeance.

Just stripped it and started cleaning all the foam from the case that is stuck and perished on the back of the body etc. Its a real mess!

Heres what i need:

1x Pick Up Ring.
2x Saddle adjusting screws or even better,2 saddles with the crews.Or even better still. A whole set.

all the chrome is pitted. The frets are rusty. theres water damage to the neck. all the varnish has flaked off in big pathes on the neck.

the good news is that the body after cleaning,revealed a really nice red still there,no scratches. all electrics,knobs,just dirty.all orig CTS pots etc.

Anyone got any stuff going,please get in touch.
tonybuzzcock@gmail.com

all the best
tony
Back to top Go down

Looking for T40 spares
Page 1 of 1