THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just joined forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ashimoto

Just joined forum Empty
PostSubject: Just joined forum   Just joined forum I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:05 pm

Hi everyone, i 've just come across this forum and thought i would introduce myself.
My names mick and i live in england, im 40 years old and took up playing the bass 12 months ago, i 've always been interested in the bass , i used to own a peavey milestone bass about 5 years ago but due to work commitments never played it so sold it, regretted it straight away.
I now own a fender precision and squire precision but i have to say i really want a T40, i'm due some money in a couple of weeks so i will be on the hunt for one.
They dont come up for sale in england a great deal and when they do i'm always skint Sad , theres 2 on ebay at the moment and im skint for another 2 weeks.
Anyway, its great to join a dedicated forum and hopefully i will be the proud owner of a T40 in the next few weeks ( best looking bass i ever saw in my life ) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NOZHX

NOZHX

Just joined forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just joined forum   Just joined forum I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:00 am

hi! i hope you buy the T-40... is awesome... i just bought one a week ago! its very versatile.. salutes from mexico! Surprised
Back to top Go down

Just joined forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM :: T-40 DISCUSSION :: PEAVEY T-40 DISCUSSION-
Jump to: