THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My new pal

Go down 
+5
OzarkRifleman
Frank N. Peavey
Scottpro1969
ajish4
viejocharlie
9 posters
AuthorMessage
viejocharlie

My new pal Empty
PostSubject: My new pal   My new pal I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:06 pm

Hi! in a couple of weeks I´ll become a new (and proud) T-40 owner. Here are a few pics... I´m looking forward to play it!! Very Happy Laughing Wink rabbit bounce cheers

My new pal T408_6
My new pal T408_5
My new pal T408_1
Back to top Go down
ajish4

ajish4

My new pal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new pal   My new pal I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:50 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

WOW,

Welcome & Congratulations!

What a BEAUTIFUL bass, enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Scottpro1969

Scottpro1969

My new pal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new pal   My new pal I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:14 pm

Wow, that looks extremely clean. I usually like the darker bursts but that is gorgeous. Congratulations!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ussmaps
Frank N. Peavey

Frank N. Peavey

My new pal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new pal   My new pal I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:42 pm

That's a beautiful burst! It's near identical to the burst on my #1 T-60. This is the first time I've seen that light of a burst on a T-40.
Back to top Go down
OzarkRifleman

OzarkRifleman

My new pal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new pal   My new pal I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:39 pm

Nice score! And welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ozark_dogfighter
Greg L.

My new pal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new pal   My new pal I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:08 am

I'm definitely JEALOUS !!! I hope you live very far away from me or I'll try to steal your baby !!! ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://fastmotion.fr
viejocharlie

My new pal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new pal   My new pal I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:36 pm

Surprised thanks for your welcome and your kind comments. Once I recieve and play the T-40, I´ll tell you my opinion, or I´ll write some kind of review.

Hey, Greg L. we are almost neighbours, because I´m from Galicia (in the northwest of Spain). Anyway, I´ll be watching... cyclops What a Face Shocked

Very Happy

Greetings
Back to top Go down
firepup53

My new pal Empty
PostSubject: Sooo Sweet !!!   My new pal I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:26 pm

Hey Greg
That is one pretty baby you have there. I know you're going to love it. I've been looking for one just like that. My bursts are darker, don't get me wrong I love em but I'm still on the look out for one just like yours. Welcome to The Forum. As you can already tell, the folks on here are awesome. We consider ourselves a brotherhood and we LOVE our PEAVEY'S. If you ever need anything for your T 40, reach out to anyone here and I'm sure you'll get the help you need. Again welcome to the family, all the best...Lorenzo
Back to top Go down
High Elbows

High Elbows

My new pal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new pal   My new pal I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:15 pm

Wow! That looks extremely clean! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Pipou

Pipou

My new pal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new pal   My new pal I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:44 am

For me, it is the most beautiful colour (like mine Razz ) I have a rosewood neck, and you, maple. I am jealous too. I wish i could find the same bass one day I love you

And welcome cheers
Back to top Go down
ajish4

ajish4

My new pal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new pal   My new pal I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:24 am

OH MAN,

I WANT ONE LIKE THIS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
viejocharlie

My new pal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new pal   My new pal I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:26 pm

Hi again folks! this beauty is already at home Very Happy

I played it for a few hours and I can say that I like it´s sound very much. It is a deep and powerful sound, with many different tones that you can get playing with the pickup´s controls. I looking forward to use it in my next recording with my band!

Now, I can say (finally) that I´m a (new&proud) T-40 owner.

Cheers!

afro
Back to top Go down
OzarkRifleman

OzarkRifleman

My new pal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new pal   My new pal I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:30 pm

Excellent! T-40's are awesome machines. If you can, drop by the new T-40 forum http://peaveybasses.forumotion.com/forum.htm and register!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ozark_dogfighter
Scottpro1969

Scottpro1969

My new pal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new pal   My new pal I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 4:51 pm

To be fair, the new forum is not strictly for T-40's. It's for all Peavey basses. I do encourage you to drop by! I'm glad you're loving your T-40!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ussmaps
Sponsored content

My new pal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new pal   My new pal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new pal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM :: T-40 DISCUSSION :: PEAVEY T-40 DISCUSSION-
Jump to: