THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanted Black/Maple or red T-40 please!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OzarkRifleman

OzarkRifleman

Wanted Black/Maple or red  T-40 please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted Black/Maple or red T-40 please!   Wanted Black/Maple or red  T-40 please! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:21 am

MAN that's a gorgeous guitar! Great find!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ozark_dogfighter
ben604

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Black/Maple or red T-40 please!   Wanted Black/Maple or red  T-40 please! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:49 am

Ok, I've got one!

Wanted Black/Maple or red  T-40 please! Peavey

Found it on Craiglist for $275, then we did the transaction through ebay for our protection.

Total price $475 including express 5-day delivery which is still half the price you get them for in the UK. Includes the original black scratch plate too!

I think it looks in great condition, so all I have to do is watch time go by...!

Thanks for the PMs I received!

Ben.
Back to top Go down
Flat Eric

Flat Eric

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Black/Maple or red T-40 please!   Wanted Black/Maple or red  T-40 please! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:51 am

Hi. In the UK -I may be able to help. Sit tight and I will get back to you.
Got to dash.
Back to top Go down
http://flatericbassandguitar.blogspot.com/
ben604

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Black/Maple or red T-40 please!   Wanted Black/Maple or red  T-40 please! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:51 am

Thanks for the welcome, this feels like a nice forum, I'm sure someone will help me out!

Ben.
Back to top Go down
OzarkRifleman

OzarkRifleman

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Black/Maple or red T-40 please!   Wanted Black/Maple or red  T-40 please! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:44 am

Welcome to the forum! It's a great place.

Wish I could help you man. I'm guessing someone here can point you in the right direction. I saw that one go on eBay last night, it was a beauty. Sorry you didn't get it. There are others out there though. Good luck to you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ozark_dogfighter
ben604

PostSubject: Wanted Black/Maple or red T-40 please!   Wanted Black/Maple or red  T-40 please! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:00 am

Hello!
My name's Ben, I'm from Liverpool in the UK and I want a T-40!!

I'm sure you guys get this often but, having had the opportunity to try a T-40 out the other day, I'm really want one! I narrowly missed out (by $5 Mad ) on a nice black/maple one on ebay last night as I'm in the UK and I was asleep Sad

So, does anyone have a nice black/maple (I'm keen to see the burgundy ones too...) one they'd like to sell?

I'll arrange the shipping etc, all I need is for it to be boxed up and ready to go!!

Thanks for looking!
Ben.

Last edited by ben604 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted Black/Maple or red T-40 please!   Wanted Black/Maple or red  T-40 please! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted Black/Maple or red T-40 please!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM :: T-40 DISCUSSION :: TRADING POST-
Jump to: