THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

T-40 at local pawn

Go down 
+2
el duderino
Scottpro1969
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Frank N. Peavey

Frank N. Peavey

T-40 at local pawn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-40 at local pawn   T-40 at local pawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 9:43 pm

I've seen so few of them with the stripes around the cover that I sometimes forget to look for it.
Back to top Go down
el duderino

PostSubject: Re: T-40 at local pawn   T-40 at local pawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 11:26 pm

Scottpro1969 wrote:
Tony, I know. I can't believe that I didn't spot that right away!!!! This is a special bass. El duderino spotted it for me. I do remember Chip saying that about the lining. I'm thinking it's before the 8M's. Wow, what luck!!!

After you talked up the early serial number, that was the first thing that caught my eye from the pictures. Let's just say I'm cursed with a keen attention to the minutest details. Smile
Back to top Go down
ropingk

PostSubject: Re: T-40 at local pawn   T-40 at local pawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 10:25 am

3M makes a product called micro finish i thin it is pink and it works really good for small swrill marks on the painted ones you can use the new stuff designed to clean and refirbush the clear headlight covers on cars they work great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T-40 at local pawn   T-40 at local pawn - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T-40 at local pawn
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM :: T-40 DISCUSSION :: PEAVEY T-40 DISCUSSION-
Jump to: