THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1984 USA Fury for sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eilif

1984 USA Fury for sale Empty
PostSubject: 1984 USA Fury for sale   1984 USA Fury for sale I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 7:40 am

SOLD

It's time to sell my Fury. I thought it would make a good backup bass, but with my two t-40's, I just don't ever play it.

Features:
-1984 model. Made in the USA
-1st edition ferrite pickups (bigger under the guard than a t-40 humbucker) like t-20, with -removable- thumb rest.
-Natural finish body and neck
-Very stable bilaminate neck with neck tilt adjustment.
-4 saddle bridge with extra large saddles.
-Pickup position is slightly closer to the neck than a P-bass, so the sound is similar, but with a bit more attack.
-It has a fair amount of wear and one replaced tuner, but plays and sounds great.
-Neck is p-bass width, not J-bass like the later Furys that had the p-style picukp.

1984 USA Fury for sale DSCF0004

No original case for it but if a case is requred, I have some that will fit. We can work something out. Alternatively, I can ship it with the body and neck separated to save some shipping $. Feel free to PM me with any questions you may have. I accept personal checks or money order and have a good feedback history at Talkbass under the same username as here.

Not looking for a ton of money, just a good home. Make me an offer.
Back to top Go down

1984 USA Fury for sale
Page 1 of 1