THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats up with this?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
freeridstylee

freeridstylee

Whats up with this? Empty
PostSubject: Whats up with this?   Whats up with this? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 8:25 pm

Back to top Go down
el duderino

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with this?   Whats up with this? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 9:44 pm

Looking at the bidding history, looks as though someone got a little carried away with going just a few dollars more to see if it would top the highest bid.

That is definitely more than it should be going for. Given, it is clean and in sunburst, but the only way I could rationalize that is if it were a low serial number or a prototype model or if it were in the Sienna Burst with maple fretboard and toasters and the original rectangular case with all of the case candy and completely mint.
Back to top Go down
Aladaube

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with this?   Whats up with this? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 5:01 am

Yeah, that'll be the costliest T-40 in recent memory. I think someone was competing with a maxed-out auto-bid for a while, which drove the price way up. It happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats up with this?   Whats up with this? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats up with this?
Page 1 of 1