Share | 

T-40 Pickguard V/T knob decal?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eldoryder1

eldoryder1

PostSubject: T-40 Pickguard V/T knob decal?   Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:57 am

Hi all-

There is one picture in FlatEric's very fine T-series blogs which show a T-40 black pickguard with what appears to be clear film over it, and on that film is printed white lettering which shows all the functions of the Volume & Tone pots, and what the toggle switches do.

Does anyone know if these instruments came with that lettering on the original protective film, or if this picture is of a salesman's sample, or what?

If I could get a complete, clear digital image of that pickguard, I would take it to a sign shop and have them duplicate it and put it on a new black T-40 pickguard.  If a decal sheet already existed showing the same thing, I would purchase that immediately.

Does anyone know anything about this?

TIA for any information

Mike in Texas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank N. Peavey

Frank N. Peavey

PostSubject: Re: T-40 Pickguard V/T knob decal?   Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:45 pm

T-60s and T-40s came with those overlays in the early days. I'm not sure if they came on them through the whole production life or not.

I might have saved a picture or two of an overlay. Send your email address to me in a PM and I'll send what I can find.

ITOC #05-00013

4 T-60s,  T-63, T-15, Generation Standard, Hydra, Mantis LT, Milestone, Mystic, Odyssey, Patriot, Patriot tremolo, Predator, Raptor, Razer, Reactor, 3 Rockmasters, Tracer, Backstage, Bandit, VSS 20, Vypyr 30, Vypyr VIP-1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

T-40 Pickguard V/T knob decal?
Page 1 of 1