THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTB T-45 in NATURAL finish..."project" T-45 acceptable

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nuhckes8

WTB T-45 in NATURAL finish..."project" T-45 acceptable Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB T-45 in NATURAL finish..."project" T-45 acceptable   WTB T-45 in NATURAL finish..."project" T-45 acceptable I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 6:07 pm

I don't think the t-45 was available in natural, but when I buy one I want to do the same and refinish it in natural so they math my others.
Back to top Go down
eldoryder1

eldoryder1

WTB T-45 in NATURAL finish..."project" T-45 acceptable Empty
PostSubject: WTB T-45 in NATURAL finish..."project" T-45 acceptable   WTB T-45 in NATURAL finish..."project" T-45 acceptable I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:57 am

Hi-

I'd like to find a T-45 in a "natural" finish to match my other "T" series Peaveys.  

However, if you have a T-45 whose finish is worn out to the point that it needs refinishing, I would be very interested in acquiring a COMPLETE T-45 in a "project" condition.  I'm not interested in replacing a neck, or having to find a complete set of knobs or tuning machines or a pickup.

I would, however gladly take on a T-45 needing "cosmetic restoration".  If the finish is already so bad it needs a redo, I won't feel bad about not painting it back to the original color.  If I can't find a "natural" finish, I'll simply strip down a project T-45 to the core wood, and have it redone with a clear, semi-gloss finish.

Please contact me here if you have one to sell.

Thanks!

Mike in Texas

From Deep Behind the Pine Curtain of East Texas
Back to top Go down

WTB T-45 in NATURAL finish..."project" T-45 acceptable
Page 1 of 1