THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

'83 Black/ Maple "Project" for sale/trade (w/OHSC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JohnnyThreat

PostSubject: Re: '83 Black/ Maple "Project" for sale/trade (w/OHSC)   Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:56 pm

I should also add that I do have the truss rod cover, I just took it off to adjust the truss rod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JohnnyThreat

PostSubject: '83 Black/ Maple "Project" for sale/trade (w/OHSC)   Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:32 pm

I have a 1983 black t-40 for sale. It's set up great, in very good condition cosmetically, and still solid as a rock. However, one of the coils in the bridge pickup is broken, and the phase switch is not original. I will, however, include a replacement t-40 bridge pickup that I bought off of eBay with the intention of completing the project myself. This makes this a quick, easy fix to have a t-40 in complete working order. As stated in the title, I will include the original hard shell case. I will post pictures of the bass, as well as the case tomorrow. If you have any questions, or want to make an offer, reply in the thread, send me a entertained, and accepted if I'm interested.

Here are a few pictures of my t-40. Last time I updated the thread, it didn't save, so here (again) I'll post some pictures:

In that one, you can see the non stock phase switch.

Like I said, trade offers are encouraged, and will be entertained. I like fender basses, particularly 80's P and J specials, with the PJ pickup configuration, but feel free to offer anything else you might be willing to part with for this bass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

'83 Black/ Maple "Project" for sale/trade (w/OHSC)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1