THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

T40 Newb saying hello (looking for pickups)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KillerCheeseWedge

KillerCheeseWedge

T40 Newb saying hello (looking for pickups) Empty
PostSubject: Re: T40 Newb saying hello (looking for pickups)   T40 Newb saying hello (looking for pickups) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:26 am

I am in a similar situation. I bought a T-40 for next-to-nothing due to some work that it needed. The pups could stand a replacement, but it is basically playable.
Back to top Go down
danpio1217

T40 Newb saying hello (looking for pickups) Empty
PostSubject: T40 Newb saying hello (looking for pickups)   T40 Newb saying hello (looking for pickups) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:38 am

Hello all,

Made this post in the 1st forum but since i'm also looking for pups i figured i'd post it here as well.

Just bought a T40 and i'm loving it. Got a great deal for it and the body and neck and hardware are all in immaculate shape. Just wanted to drop in here and say hello.

The bridge pickup has some damage and wear, and although it doesn't seem to affect the tone or playability, I'm starting to fish around for some backups to replace it eventually if need be. Anyone have some for sale or know a good resource? I've also made a post on the peavey forum but haven't gotten any responses.

Thanks much in advance!
Back to top Go down

T40 Newb saying hello (looking for pickups)
Page 1 of 1