THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peavey T-40 Bass and Amp combo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
candybuck2006

Peavey T-40 Bass and Amp combo Empty
PostSubject: Peavey T-40 Bass and Amp combo   Peavey T-40 Bass and Amp combo I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:59 pm

[/b] I have a Peavey T-40 Bass and Amp Combo. I hear lots about just the bass but not the combo. Does anyone else have the amp that came with the bass and hard shell case ?
Back to top Go down
candybuck2006

PostSubject: Re: Peavey T-40 Bass and Amp combo   Peavey T-40 Bass and Amp combo I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:05 pm

[b]the serial number on mine is 01041633 if anyone can tell me anything about this.. thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Frank N. Peavey

Frank N. Peavey

PostSubject: Re: Peavey T-40 Bass and Amp combo   Peavey T-40 Bass and Amp combo I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:05 pm

I've never seen or heard of any amp in a Peavey bass case. I would love to see some pictures. Peavey did put a small amp in the T-15 case for a while.
Back to top Go down
candybuck2006

PostSubject: Re: Peavey T-40 Bass and Amp combo   Peavey T-40 Bass and Amp combo I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:52 pm

I'm sorry maybe I explained it wrong. When my dad purchased the bass back years ago..it was sold as a Peavey T-40 bass and amp combo. The original hardshell case that came with it.. Plus there was a Peavey Mark III series amp that was sold with it as a combo.. the amp has Combo written on the front of the amp up above the Mark III Series that is written on it .. its a big amp.. old one with rollers on the bottom.. I just sent them both for some minor work to be done on them yesterday.
The amp wasn't in the case.. it is a full sized amp and it was sold as a Peavey T-40 combo.. bass and amp..
Back to top Go down
Frank N. Peavey

Frank N. Peavey

PostSubject: Re: Peavey T-40 Bass and Amp combo   Peavey T-40 Bass and Amp combo I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:34 pm

I misunderstood. When I read combo I assumed amp in the case for some reason.

I don't have any info on combos like yours however. I do remember my local Peavey dealer in the 80s offering similar deals. The one that comes to mind was a T-60 and Bandit. I passed on the T-60 at the time but bought the Bandit. Still have it close to 35 years later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peavey T-40 Bass and Amp combo   Peavey T-40 Bass and Amp combo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peavey T-40 Bass and Amp combo
Page 1 of 1