THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

T-60 the little brother of the T-40.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flat Eric

Flat Eric

T-60 the little brother of the T-40. Empty
PostSubject: T-60 the little brother of the T-40.   T-60 the little brother of the T-40. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:48 pm

Hi.
Not much on this section at the moment but sit tight and
I'll stick some stuff up about a great but as yet, not widely
recognised as a True Classic.

Back soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://flatericbassandguitar.blogspot.com/
Frank N. Peavey

Frank N. Peavey

PostSubject: Re: T-60 the little brother of the T-40.   T-60 the little brother of the T-40. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:51 am

I've got a little experience with T-60s. Wink
Back to top Go down
Flat Eric

Flat Eric

PostSubject: Re: T-60 the little brother of the T-40.   T-60 the little brother of the T-40. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:59 am

Hi.
As promised, I said I would stick something in here.

This is one of quite a few T-60's I have but perhaps sounds the best
out of the maple ones - just something about it.
It bites with treble, growls on the back humbucker and the neck
pup is sooooo smooth.
I have another the same colour, as well as a bass to match.
At some point, I'll get a shot of all three.

Nice! lol!

T-60 the little brother of the T-40. T-60Wine

T-60 the little brother of the T-40. T-60Wine1

Cheers. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://flatericbassandguitar.blogspot.com/
Frank N. Peavey

Frank N. Peavey

PostSubject: Re: T-60 the little brother of the T-40.   T-60 the little brother of the T-40. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:28 am

That's beautiful! Chip's daughter has a burgundy one with blades that I loved to play. Got a pic or two of me playing it.

My favorite sounding T-60 is my sunburst/maple/toaster one. Just something about it sounds so much better to me. My personal favorite is the red/rosewood/blade one that the ITOC folks got for me. I will be dropping a set of toasters in it and putting the correct type of switches back in it.
Back to top Go down
peaveylover

PostSubject: Re: T-60 the little brother of the T-40.   T-60 the little brother of the T-40. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:27 pm

That is one beautiful guitar, Eric. Makes me want to re-do my natural w/maple neck. LE
Back to top Go down
nirvana

PostSubject: Re: T-60 the little brother of the T-40.   T-60 the little brother of the T-40. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Arsenal appeal against Laurent Koscielny red card

Koscielny was also sent off against Liverpool earlier this season
Arsenal have appealed against the red given to centre-back Laurent Koscielny in Sunday's 1-0 defeat by Newcastle.
Koscielny was dismissed in injury-time for holding back Magpies striker Nile Ranger and the Football Association will hear the appeal on Tuesday.
"It was not only harsh but not right," said Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger.
The FA said: "Arsenal have submitted a claim of wrongful dismissal, after the dismissal of Koscielny for the denial of an obvious goalscoring opportunity."
Koscielny's challenge on Ranger took place about 35 yards out near the touchline on Arsenal's left and Wenger believes fellow central defender Sebastien Squillaci was in a position to cover.

606: DEBATE
I think Ranger just tripped up ... not a foul by Koscielny
Peterbaey
"If you look carefully at the situation Squillaci is completely covering Koscielny," added Wenger.
"It has to be a clear goalscoring opportunity and for the player to be the last man. It was neither. It is completely harsh."
Koscielny, who was signed from Lorient in the summer, was also sent off at Liverpool on his Arsenal debut.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
E-business directory
baby flash cards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T-60 the little brother of the T-40.   T-60 the little brother of the T-40. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T-60 the little brother of the T-40.
Page 1 of 1