A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

It was busy in here the last few days

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frank N. Peavey

PostSubject: It was busy in here the last few days   Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:32 am

Changes in my life have kept me from checking in daily like I used to. Imagine my surprise to log in this morning and see 14 new posts over the past several days. Very Happy

And a big welcome back to Chip! Thanks for stopping in and dropping your pearls of wisdom.

ITOC #05-00013

4 T-60s,  T-63, T-15, Generation Standard, Hydra, Mantis LT, Milestone, Mystic, Odyssey, Patriot, Patriot tremolo, Predator, Raptor, Razer, Reactor, 3 Rockmasters, Tracer, Backstage, Bandit, VSS 20, Vypyr 30, Vypyr VIP-1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chiptodd

PostSubject: It Was Busy In here the Last Few Days   Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:04 am

Thanks, Tony.
I'm going to be around, as I've gotten things fixed up here in Galveston and have missed the forum. Been doing repairs and mods around Cat's house and only have to mosquito-proof my two rooms under the house. I can only play the basslet when nobody is home, as there's no insulation between upstairs and my abode. The floors are one layer thick; old Galveston style.
Chip
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank N. Peavey

PostSubject: Re: It was busy in here the last few days   Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:01 am

It's great seeing you posting Chip. I would be posting more but I'm using a phone to visit the forums. The tiny screen and keys are a major pain.

ITOC #05-00013

4 T-60s,  T-63, T-15, Generation Standard, Hydra, Mantis LT, Milestone, Mystic, Odyssey, Patriot, Patriot tremolo, Predator, Raptor, Razer, Reactor, 3 Rockmasters, Tracer, Backstage, Bandit, VSS 20, Vypyr 30, Vypyr VIP-1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It was busy in here the last few days   

Back to top Go down

It was busy in here the last few days
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1