THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Another person seaching for a neck

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sonny forgot his password

Another person seaching for a neck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another person seaching for a neck   Another person seaching for a neck I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:53 pm

i bought a t-45 from a guy on talkbass username iriegnome
who had a t-40 neck for $50 it was a low price he offered to me because the T-45's fretjob was sooo bad its now fretless
there was someone on there that i already told this info to but i dont know if they followed through
but iriegnome is solid
good luck
tell him sanfordandsonny sent ya

As you can see I lost my password that's why it loooks like I'm a newbie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank N. Peavey

Frank N. Peavey

PostSubject: Re: Another person seaching for a neck   Another person seaching for a neck I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:00 am

I don't know of any available at the moment. I've been away from the computer since early Saturday morning and trying to get caught back up. If I find one I will let you know.

ITOC #05-00013

4 T-60s,  T-63, T-15, Generation Standard, Hydra, Mantis LT, Milestone, Mystic, Odyssey, Patriot, Patriot tremolo, Predator, Raptor, Razer, Reactor, 3 Rockmasters, Tracer, Backstage, Bandit, VSS 20, Vypyr 30, Vypyr VIP-1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elijahH

PostSubject: Another person seaching for a neck   Another person seaching for a neck I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:49 pm

about a year ago I was touring in southern calif. and I fell in love with the other touring band's bassist's t40. Well I kind of jumped the gun and bought my own t 40. however the neck had been left unattended and now there is no way to fix it. I have been watching ebay for about a month with no luck. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a replacement. I really want to take it on the road with me in august, so any help would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another person seaching for a neck   Another person seaching for a neck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another person seaching for a neck
Page 1 of 1