THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

T-60 sound samples

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunchbox

T-60 sound samples Empty
PostSubject: T-60 sound samples   T-60 sound samples I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:40 pm

Does anyone know if there are any sound samples around of any T-60's? I was at my local guitar center and saw a decent looking one for not a lot of money...
Back to top Go down
Frank N. Peavey

Frank N. Peavey

T-60 sound samples Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-60 sound samples   T-60 sound samples I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:49 am

There used to be some good ones on You Tube a while back.
Back to top Go down
nirvana

T-60 sound samples Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-60 sound samples   T-60 sound samples I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:30 pm

Probes launched into crowd trouble at Edinburgh derby

Flares were thrown on to the Easter Road pitch on Sunday and held up play

Police and Scottish Premier League investigations have been launched into crowd trouble at Sunday's Edinburgh derby at Easter Road Stadium.
Coins, flares and other objects were thrown on to the pitch, while seats were reportedly vandalised as visitors Hearts won 2-0 against Hibernian.
Hibs refused to comment, but Hearts' Jim Jefferies condemned the behaviour.
However, the team manager said: "What do you do? Do you search everyone going into the ground?"
And Jefferies suggested: "If you did that, they would be waiting there for 10 hours to get in.
"The derby's a great occasion and it shouldn't be spoiled by idiots throwing things.

We have invited comments from Celtic, Hibernian and Hearts on the back of the weekend's events
SPL chief executive Neil Doncaster
"The clubs get their information and intelligence and I'm sure they do all they can to make it avoidable."
Indeed, Jefferies said that his players had been warned before the match that there was a possibility of smoke canisters being thrown.
Although were also told not to go near them, defender Marius Zaliukas approached one of the cans only to be urged by his team-mates to stay well clear.
"He went to kick it then one of the players - I think it was Ian Black - told him not to go near it," said a relieved Hearts manager.
"We told them that in the dressing-room before the game. But, in the passion of the derby, you keep forgetting these things."
Lothian and Borders Police reported no football arrests before, during or after the match but confirmed that an investigation would be held into the throwing of items on to the pitch.
Meanwhile, SPL chief executive Neil Doncaster said that it would be holding its own investigation into crowd trouble at the Edinburgh derby.
Doncaster is also looking into the display of a giant anti-poppy banner by a group of Celtic fans during their home match against Aberdeen.
"We have invited comments from Celtic, Hibernian and Hearts on the back of the weekend's events and are awaiting the reports of the match delegates," he added.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
E-business directory
baby flash cards
Back to top Go down
NGPeavey

T-60 sound samples Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-60 sound samples   T-60 sound samples I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:25 pm

Looks like that other guy changed his name to keep posting this stuff. What does this have to do with the forum?
Back to top Go down
Frank N. Peavey

Frank N. Peavey

T-60 sound samples Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-60 sound samples   T-60 sound samples I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:03 am

I'm beginning to think either some profiles have been hacked or folks are just spamming for giggles because they know we have an absentee forum owner. I tried to delete this one but my limited power slapped me in the face again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

T-60 sound samples Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-60 sound samples   T-60 sound samples I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T-60 sound samples
Page 1 of 1