THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Been dreaming of a T-40 for a year and........

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
alrightdriver

alrightdriver

Been dreaming of a T-40 for a year and........ Empty
PostSubject: Been dreaming of a T-40 for a year and........   Been dreaming of a T-40 for a year and........ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:17 pm

I now have one on the way! should have it in a week or so..... I am pulling out hair waiting on it to get here, and pacing a lot lmao. Any it is a 1981 with toasters its black with black pick guard and has the rosewood fret board.. so needless to say I can't wait.
My friend has a T-60 and if its anything like that in versatility I will be instantly in love.

Also I have a peavey foundation from 1986 and am having problems with being able to get a good balance out of the pickups (super ferrites) and was wondering if anyone knew any mods or anything that might help... even different pick ups, pots, or wiring shceme..... thanks to any that can help .....
and when I recieve my T-40 I will post pics for everyone here.
Back to top Go down
alrightdriver

alrightdriver

PostSubject: Re: Been dreaming of a T-40 for a year and........   Been dreaming of a T-40 for a year and........ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:04 pm

apparently I was wrong its not the toasters its the blades... oops lol guess I need to get my terminology right before I roll with it lol
Back to top Go down
Frank N. Peavey

Frank N. Peavey

PostSubject: Re: Been dreaming of a T-40 for a year and........   Been dreaming of a T-40 for a year and........ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:05 am

Congrats on the score! I know I hate waiting for a new one to show up, be sure and post some pics when you get it.
Back to top Go down
NOZHX

NOZHX

PostSubject: Re: Been dreaming of a T-40 for a year and........   Been dreaming of a T-40 for a year and........ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:03 am

welcome to the best forum of t-40,,, pig Twisted Evil

i hope you can post a pix... yeah!
Back to top Go down
ajish4

ajish4

PostSubject: Re: Been dreaming of a T-40 for a year and........   Been dreaming of a T-40 for a year and........ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:50 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!

Another joins the fold!

PICTURES PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
alrightdriver

alrightdriver

PostSubject: finally got the bass home   Been dreaming of a T-40 for a year and........ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:15 am

I got it home and have a couple pics but can't seem to figure out how to upload them here
Back to top Go down
alrightdriver

alrightdriver

PostSubject: Re: Been dreaming of a T-40 for a year and........   Been dreaming of a T-40 for a year and........ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:18 am

well since I could not upload a pic to the post I just made my avitar a pic of my T-40 lol hope you guys like it.
Back to top Go down
Frank N. Peavey

Frank N. Peavey

PostSubject: Re: Been dreaming of a T-40 for a year and........   Been dreaming of a T-40 for a year and........ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:29 am

You have to host your pics somewhere else and then link to them.
Back to top Go down
T-40
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Been dreaming of a T-40 for a year and........   Been dreaming of a T-40 for a year and........ I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:00 am

use photobucket to post images... I've used them for years and my images never go down. Congrats on the new bass!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://peaveyt40.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been dreaming of a T-40 for a year and........   Been dreaming of a T-40 for a year and........ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Been dreaming of a T-40 for a year and........
Page 1 of 1