THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

T-40 & Morley Pedal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NOZHX

NOZHX

T-40 & Morley Pedal Empty
PostSubject: T-40 & Morley Pedal   T-40 & Morley Pedal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:45 am

Hi Everybody!!!

I want to buy a Power Wah Morley, in the web page morley says that is compatible with bass guitars, a friend sells me en 1,000 $MX (like 75 dlls) my question is that pedal si good for my t-40, or, what its your opinion about wah pedals for bass o what you think abaut morley pedals in general?

Thanks for your answers amigos!!! drunken
Back to top Go down
kingforaday

T-40 & Morley Pedal Empty
PostSubject: Re: T-40 & Morley Pedal   T-40 & Morley Pedal I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:01 pm

hey man,

not tried the morely power wah but i've got the dunlop crybaby bass wah and its pretty damn good, it sems to leave the low end in tact and only apply the effect to the mids and highs so no loss of bass which is always nice! also it has no switch so when you put your foot on it its on, when you take your foot off its off. simple!

check it out http://www.jimdunlop.com/index.php?page=products/pip&id=272&pmh=products/p_and_e_detail
Back to top Go down

T-40 & Morley Pedal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM :: T-40 DISCUSSION :: PEAVEY T-40 DISCUSSION-
Jump to: