THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Back!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
T-40
Admin

I'm Back! Empty
PostSubject: I'm Back!   I'm Back! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:29 pm

Hey Guys, I'm Back!

The last year has been one of great transition in my life. (No, not that type of transition!!!) NO excuses for not being around though, all I can say is that I am back and I'm glad to see people still posting. Looks like a new site has been created called the Basement, I will certainly check it out and applaud those involved.

I am excited to see how many new members we have. When I created this forum I thought that it might attract a few T-40 nuts but what I see here today is honestly just friggin awesome. Thanks to ALL of those who have kept this forum alive during my absence! You know who you are!

As some of you know I was unable to appoint any mods using forumotions control panel. It still doesn't seem to want to work. I am going to focus on getting that taken care of ASAP.

I will be going through the site and reading all of the posts that I have missed since April. I will address as many questions, concerns, and comments as possible. And as far as all of the "Where the hell is T-40" posts that I am sure to find, I'll take it all with a grain of salt.

After a quick browse of recent posts I couldn't help but sense that some of you are afraid that this site is done with. Not sure why that is though as there seems to be lost of activity around here. Please PM me with your site specific concerns, get me up to speed.

Anyway, I'm here and looking forward to the future of this forum!!! Oh, and if anyone has been a dick while I've been gone and needs to be banned let me know you guys. I hope this isn't the case!
Back to top Go down
https://peaveyt40.forumotion.com
Frank N. Peavey

Frank N. Peavey

I'm Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back!   I'm Back! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:39 pm

Welcome back! cheers
Back to top Go down
ajish4

ajish4

I'm Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back!   I'm Back! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:25 am

santa

EXCELLENT!

Welcome back! Honestly, a few of us thought something REALLY bad might have happened to you, and were worried that this forum MIGHT expire and lose all the members.

Lots to catch up here too!

ONE SUGGESTION if I may, the fonts are so small, I can hardly make out what has been written!

I have pics to post, lots to tell but I have some catching up myself! Glad all is well!
Back to top Go down
NOZHX

NOZHX

I'm Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back!   I'm Back! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:28 pm

yeah! its great.... long life to this site!!!

salutes from México!!!!
Back to top Go down
T-40
Admin

I'm Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back!   I'm Back! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:39 am

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
https://peaveyt40.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

I'm Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Back!   I'm Back! I_icon_minitime