THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There is one more T-40 in my possession.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
.Viktor Bassenstein.

.Viktor Bassenstein.

There is one more T-40 in my possession. Empty
PostSubject: There is one more T-40 in my possession.   There is one more T-40 in my possession. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:59 pm

Well, I aqcuired meself another T-40 cheers

This guy saw a gig of mine and came up to me after the show and mentioned that he owned a bass just like mine. What a Face

the guy was telling me he didn't like the T-40 because-

...Wait for it...

It was too heavy and too large for him! lol!

In that moment I knew it was fate and I had to have it ! a couple weeks later, today, it is now mine.

So i bought a bass for $150 on CL. An Ibanez Iceman. Sunburst, and told him i would trade it for the T-40. He gave in.

It's all black with rosewood. This will be my third of this kind. bounce

It's not in the best shape. dirty. the switches arent original. bumps and bruises erverywhere. dirty. stickers all over the front and back (yup, broke my heart too). and it was real dirty. its gonna need some LOVE.

I thought i was getting a steal, for $150. I was actually kind of feeling bad about it until the guy told me how he ended up with it-

He got it for $50.00 off a heroin addict who needed quick cash.

scratch

Well, All's well that ends well.

Where's scott at?

Believe you me, Pictures WILL COME!

from hell,

.Viktor Bassenstein.
Back to top Go down
ajish4

ajish4

PostSubject: Re: There is one more T-40 in my possession.   There is one more T-40 in my possession. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:26 am

Congratulations Viktor,

I'm STILL looking for my second.....I'm just not very lucky when it comes to getting a bargain.

That's amazing the guy came up to you like that!
Back to top Go down
Scottpro1969

Scottpro1969

PostSubject: Re: There is one more T-40 in my possession.   There is one more T-40 in my possession. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:27 am

Hey Viktor, congrats!!! I haven't been around much lately. Been busy.

If your new T-40 is ugly, who cares?? It's the sound you're looking for. Besides, you don't have to worry about dinging it up while you're on-stage. As long as it hasn't been abused, some "mojo" is really cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ussmaps
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is one more T-40 in my possession.   There is one more T-40 in my possession. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There is one more T-40 in my possession.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM :: T-40 DISCUSSION :: PEAVEY T-40 DISCUSSION-
Jump to: