THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strap locks?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GeeBeeVee

Strap locks? Empty
PostSubject: Strap locks?   Strap locks? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:49 am

Hi,

My T-40 came with strap locks already installed--the kind with a hollow peg and locking post. Did Peavey ship T-40s with strap locks, and, if so, will their current strap lock sets be compatible?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
kevdel

kevdel

Strap locks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strap locks?   Strap locks? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:47 am

The T-40's, as far as I know, did not come from the factory with strap locks. It sounds like they were installed after the fact. By your description, it has Dunlop or Peavey locks. In either case they are exacly the same. The newer ones will work fine as the design has not changed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendswithyouband.com
GeeBeeVee

Strap locks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strap locks?   Strap locks? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:52 am

kevdel wrote:
The T-40's, as far as I know, did not come from the factory with strap locks. It sounds like they were installed after the fact. By your description, it has Dunlop or Peavey locks. In either case they are exacly the same. The newer ones will work fine as the design has not changed.

Thanks for your help!
Back to top Go down
Frank N. Peavey

Frank N. Peavey

Strap locks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strap locks?   Strap locks? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:13 pm

None of the T-series guitars or basses shipped with strap locks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strap locks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strap locks?   Strap locks? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strap locks?
Page 1 of 1