THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New member, great site!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mlmacchia

mlmacchia

New member, great site! Empty
PostSubject: New member, great site!   New member, great site! I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:19 am

Hi all! So happy to have found this forum!

I have had a three T-40's for a while, two are customized with Fender Jazz style necks, aftermarket bridges, the red one is rewired with "Les Paul" style circuitry, one is a parts bass that I won't have for much longer (thanks eBay)

My first Peavey bass was an '85 Foundation bought new while in high school, it was my second bass. I still have it but it's an ongoing project so it's in pieces. I also use various other basses, and have played 6-strings exclusively for many years until recently. Lately I've been on a "back to the roots" kick so I'm getting back into 4-strings, with the Peaveys and my 80's Rick 4001 as my main axes.

Live amp rig consists of a Peavey Classic 400 with 1 or 2 4x10 cabinets, depending on the venue. Another Classic 400 resides in my studio for recording and as a spare live rig. Just retubed the live amp, ouch said my wallet!
Back to top Go down
Frank N. Peavey

Frank N. Peavey

PostSubject: Re: New member, great site!   New member, great site! I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:47 am

Welcome to the show!
Back to top Go down
eilif

PostSubject: Re: New member, great site!   New member, great site! I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:54 am

Interesting mods to your t-40's, do you have any other pictures of them?

Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
mlmacchia

mlmacchia

PostSubject: Re: New member, great site!   New member, great site! I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:12 pm

eilif wrote:
Interesting mods to your t-40's, do you have any other pictures of them?

Welcome to the forum.

No other pics yet but I will get some more one of these days!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member, great site!   New member, great site! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member, great site!
Page 1 of 1