THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Picture of the wiring diagram

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thijs

Thijs

Picture of the wiring diagram Empty
PostSubject: Picture of the wiring diagram   Picture of the wiring diagram I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 10:53 am

Hi, I'm new around. Grabbed my T-40 a couple a day's ago. Already asked for a missing pickup in another treath. My T-40 run's only on the neck PUP.
But this time I'm wondering of anyone would be so kind to provide me of a close picture of all the wiring underneath the pickguard.

I have the official Peavey wiring diagram (T-40/T-60) printed out, but when I compare my axe with that, it seems all messed up. For example, I can't find any capacitor (let alone how they look like) and the two switches are not original (the pot's luckely are). So I'm confused in 'reading it'. I'm surprised the axe give's a (brute!) output anyway...

I'm planning to bring it all in original order though, but it would be helpfull to me, when I got a pic from an original loaded board underneath. That would help a great deal interpret the diagram (hey, i'm just a cpa...)

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.treshombres.nl

Picture of the wiring diagram
Page 1 of 1