THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM

A FORUM FOR PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I want to go after this one:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottpro1969

Scottpro1969

I want to go after this one: Empty
PostSubject: I want to go after this one:   I want to go after this one: I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 9:25 am

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mint-Peavey-T-40-Electric-Bass-Guitar-1983_W0QQitemZ190196022077QQihZ009QQcategoryZ4713QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I don't want to get into a bidding war with someone here. Anybody going after this one? I want it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ussmaps
eilif

PostSubject: Re: I want to go after this one:   I want to go after this one: I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 11:10 am

All your's. Best of luck
Back to top Go down
el duderino

PostSubject: Re: I want to go after this one:   I want to go after this one: I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 5:17 pm

Go for it. That looks cleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean. In fact, the only thing that I notice at all is that one of the rods that holds the case lid up is missing, but that's small potatoes.

If I had the money right now, even as clean as it is, I probably wouldn't go after it. Why you ask? I just prefer the toasters, but best of luck in the bidding.
Back to top Go down
Aladaube

PostSubject: Re: I want to go after this one:   I want to go after this one: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:32 pm

I'm not bidding, but that's some of the wildest grain I've seen on a T-40. The way it's going, this one may well set a new price record.
Back to top Go down
jtre

PostSubject: Re: I want to go after this one:   I want to go after this one: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 5:35 pm

terrific, if not a little dry looking grain. definitely not a beater, don't think anyone bothered to play it. alas, it does not come with the stand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to go after this one:   I want to go after this one: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to go after this one:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE PEAVEY T-40 BASS ENTHUSIASTS FORUM :: T-40 DISCUSSION :: T-40's ON EBAY-
Jump to: